1. What attracted you to the sport of Roller Derby?
The action, the names, the incredible inclusivity, and curiosity about what being in a skater-owned, skater-operated sport created by women would be like.
2. How did you come up with your derby name?
I scrolled through my iTunes library while trying to think of clever puns.
3. How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
Professional feminist killjoy.
4. Who is your nemesis on the track?
I haven't spent enough time on the track to find one yet!
5. Do you have any pre-game rituals?
I don’t really have any beyond trying to stay hydrated.
6. If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would play you in the lead role?
7. If you could have any super power what would if be?
Growing up, I always wished I could control time so I could pause it in the morning and sleep more.
8. How has Roller Derby Saved your soul?
It’s given me confidence to establish stronger boundaries and stand up for myself.
9. What do you do when you are not playing Roller Derby?
University, work, photography, and sleep.
10. Who is your Derby Hero/Role Model?
Demanda Riot, Sexy Slaydie, and Amanda Jamitinya.