ABBA Cadaver is a newly drafted member of the Black Gold Digger crew! Watch her tear up the track in her first game EVER on January 19, as the Black Gold Diggers take on the Slice Girls at the Kingsway Hangar!
1) What attracted you to the sport of roller derby?
I had a lot of friends that were avid fans of derby. They kept insisting that it would be the perfect sport for me.
2) How did you come up with your derby name?
Being Swedish, I really wanted to tie my nationality into the name. In 1978 my Mother wrote a book on ABBA, who, in turn, started their North American tour in Edmonton (because of her). I got to hang with them - so it had to be. ABBA Cadaver - it just works!
3) How would you describe yourself in three words?
Temperamental. Voracious. Pulchritudinous. (also, I own a thesaurus!)
4) Who is your nemesis on the track?
No one. Everyone loves me, right? Right?
5) Do you have any pre-game rituals?
First game, so I'll have to come up with some of those! A few deep breaths should help though!
6) If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would play you in the lead role?
Elisha Cuthbert - she's as sick as I am of people using Vanilla Sky to defend everything.
7) If you could have any super power, what would it be?
Healing Factor. Snikety-Snikt!
8) What is your spirit animal?
Based on what I assume is a highly accurate internet generator, Wolf.