Coco Flannel is a valued member of the E-Ville Dead and reps for badass vikings everywhere when skating with the Berzerkhers. Check out her mad skillz on November 10th with the Dead, and again on November 17th against the Slice Girls!
1) What attracted you to the sport of roller derby?
Diversity. Derby players have all sorts of backgrounds and we come in all shapes, sizes, and ages. I've met interesting, creative, accomplished women that without derby, I wouldn't have met at all.
2) How did you come up with your derby name?
Desperation and a lack of viable options.
3) How would you describe yourself in three words?
Loose Cannon. I only need two.
4) Who is your nemesis on the track?
Razzberry Rocket’s shoulder.
5) Do you have any pre-game rituals?
Knitting. For reals.
6) If Hollywood made a movie about your life, who would play you in the lead role?
Dame Edna (Possums!)
7) If you could have any super power, what would it be?
Everything I touch turns to bacon.
8) What is your spirit animal?
The mighty crab, master of laterals.